Wednesday, September 5, 2007

contour line drawings around campus


The next day I came back to the same spot to redraw it. I drew the cars this time to add more depth yet the sizes didn't decrease so therefore it really didn't benefit the drawing.

This is my second drawing of the day and I feel like the scale is better than the second one, yet its very crooked and I chose not to draw the cars which I soon realized that it helps show a sense of depth.

This is my first attempt of drawing the buildings on campus. This drawing is a view of the new science building. I think this one turned out best because the scale is right. However the last ten minutes of the drawing a FED-EX truck parked right in my view so I couldn't finish the drawing.

3 comments:

Miss. D. Therapy said...

You did a really great ob on all your drawing especially the one up top. It was very hard for me to draw that same sight at that angle. I got so frustrated with all the miniature roof tops. AWESOME JOB!

Hannah said...

i like this one the most... you did an awesome job with the lines... i like how you did your trees

suzanne cabrera said...

Nice reflection on your drawings. The composition of your third drawing is a nice improvement over your first.

And, hey, next time a Fed-Ex truck blocks your view, DRAW IT!