Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Art by me, just for fun.

This is just a post for fun. I was going through my flashdrive and found some photographs of my art that I made last year in my art class. Hope you enjoy, I had a lot of fun with all of these pieces. They all are very expressionistic and have some sort of "whimsical-ness" about them.







This piece actually went up to New York for display last year because I won a gold key for a Scholastic art competition. The week I received it back in the mail I entered it into a art competition at my church and won a free trip to our beach retreat. It is four separate mono-prints with pastel and India ink on top.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

really cool stuff hey.. well done : )

Ziggy said...

Very impressive!
I came across your pictures by chance. This is the sort of art i love to see. Keep it up, you are very talented.

Anonymous said...

Im inspired my your art! Im going to paint something like the first one on my wall. Very talented! I appreciate your skill!