Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Mossman Building Drawings from Inspiration Artists

This is inspired by Paula Becker. I was not aware though that we weren't allowed to use gray markers. I thought it turned out pretty well except the grays were off, one was warm and one was cool but it was fun to work with.
This was inspired by Tommy Kane's blog. I love how sketchy he is with his lines.This is inspired by Y K B K, I love the little dots on the walls to add a sense of texture. I wish I had created more tonal values but my thumbnails were focused more on composition and moments rather than the values.

This drawing was inspired from a blog I found called Le Pen Quotidien. I loved the variation of line weight and quality in his drawing however it had color in it as well. My drawing didn't turn out as well because it was lacking the color quality.This drawing was inspired by a second year's blog, Tim Robinson. I loved his sketchy yet controlled lines, it adds character.

No comments: