Tuesday, February 5, 2008

5 Detail Drawings

I'm not totally sure if I did these correct, I missed the class they were assigned, however I did my best interpreting the assignment. I wasn't sure if it could be detail drawings of anything.Piping above my desk. This is my favorite. You can really see the detail of the clamp supporting the pipes together.
These are the light fixtures above my desk. I thought it was interesting how they incorporated the screw holding the slates of glass into the design. If it was not meant to be there then they would have made it more discrete.

Here is the beam next to my window. It is amazing how it is supporting the whole frame of the building. I love how big the bolts are, it works with the design of the building.

1 comment:

Zach said...

I really like the metal plating used to brace the beams- you did a nice job with that